Xprinter Driver

Sammy1991

Xprinter Driver

Post by Sammy1991 »

I recently purchased an Xprinter, but I seem to be having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, but there doesn't seem to be a direct link or clear instructions on where to find it. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but to no avail. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Xprinter driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Xprinter Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download xprinter driver for Windows.

File name: xprinter.exe
Version: 1.964
File size: 15.24 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 3.54

Xprinter Driver

(click above to download)

Printed documents
Printing width: 80mm
Printing speed: 250mm/s
Interface: USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet
Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Android
Resolution: 203 dpi
Weight: 1.1 kg
Dimensions: 188mm x 145mm x 146mm

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Xprinter not printing?
A: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. Ensure that the printer is connected properly to the power source and the device. Also, check if the printer's driver is installed correctly and up to date. If the problem persists, try restarting both the printer and your device.

2. Q: How can I fix paper jams in my Xprinter?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons. First, make sure the paper is loaded correctly in the paper tray and it is of the appropriate size and type recommended by the printer. Gently remove any stuck or jammed paper from the printer, ensuring not to tear it. If the problem persists, consult the printer's user manual for specific instructions on paper jam removal.

3. Q: Why is my Xprinter printing faded documents?
A: Faded prints may indicate an issue with the printer's print head or the ink/toner cartridge. Check if the cartridge is installed correctly and has enough ink/toner. Clean the print head using the printer's utility software or manually, following the manufacturer's instructions. If the problem persists, consider replacing the cartridge or contacting customer support for further assistance.
Sammy1991

Re: Re: Xprinter Driver

Post by Sammy1991 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Xprinter driver! I've been searching for it everywhere and I'm glad to finally find a working version.