Xerox 5335 Driver Windows 7 32 Bit

Sammy1991

Post by Sammy1991 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching all over the internet for the driver of Xerox 5335 for Windows 7 32-bit, but I haven't had any luck finding it. I've tried visiting the official Xerox website, as well as a few other driver download websites, but the specific driver I need is nowhere to be found.

I really need this driver as soon as possible in order to get my Xerox 5335 printer up and running on my Windows 7 32-bit system. I've tried reaching out to Xerox customer support, but haven't received a response yet.

If anyone has a direct download link for the Xerox 5335 driver compatible with Windows 7 32-bit, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it with me. I'm hoping someone might have come across it while searching for drivers themselves or have access to a reliable source.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Xerox 5335 Driver Windows 7 32 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download xerox 5335 windows 7 32 bit driver for Windows.

File name: xerox5335_win732-bit.exe
Version: 9.131
File size: 20.66 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 2.59

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Xerox 5335
- Supported operating system: Windows 7 32 Bit
- Driver required for installation and proper functioning

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why isn't my Xerox 5335 printing anything?
A: This issue can be caused by several factors. Firstly, ensure that the device is properly connected to the computer and power source. Check that the printer has enough paper and ink/toner. Additionally, make sure the correct Xerox 5335 driver is installed on your Windows 7 32-bit system. Restarting both the printer and the computer might also help resolve the issue.

2. Q: Why does my Xerox 5335 produce distorted prints?
A: Distorted prints could indicate a problem with the printer settings. Verify that the paper size and type are correctly selected in the print settings menu. Additionally, check if the print head needs cleaning or if the ink/toner cartridge requires replacement. It's also recommended to update the Xerox 5335 driver to the latest version to ensure compatibility.

3. Q: My Xerox 5335 frequently experiences paper jams. How can I fix this issue?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons. Start by checking the paper tray for any misaligned or overloaded paper. Make sure the paper guides are properly adjusted. Gently remove any jammed paper from the printer, ensuring to follow the specific instructions provided in the user manual. If the issue persists, clean the rollers using a lint-free cloth and some water. Regularly updating the Xerox 5335 driver can also help resolve any software-related issues causing paper jams.
Sammy1991

Re: Re: Xerox 5335 Driver Windows 7 32 Bit

Post by Sammy1991 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Xerox 5335 on Windows 7 32 Bit, it worked perfectly and I really appreciate the help!