Windows 10 Touchpad Driver Elan

Tilla93

Post by Tilla93 »

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 and I am facing some issues with the touchpad functionality. I suspect that I might need to update the touchpad driver, specifically the Elan driver. However, despite my extensive search on various websites and forums, I have been unable to find a reliable source to download the driver from. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Windows 10 Elan touchpad driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Touchpad Driver Elan

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 touchpad elan driver for Windows.

File name: _win10-touchpad-elan.exe
Version: 2.357
File size: 22678 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG 2.76

(click above to download)

Device: Nvidia Quadro FX 3800

Specifications:
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Nvidia Quadro FX 3800
- Driver Support: Windows 10 64-Bit
- GPU Architecture: Tesla
- Number of CUDA Cores: 192
- GPU Memory Size: 1 GB GDDR3
- Memory Bandwidth: 60 GB/s
- Maximum Display Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Maximum Power Consumption: 108 watts
- Supported Interfaces: Dual-link DVI-I, DisplayPort, Stereo, SLI
- DirectX Support: DirectX 11
- OpenGL Support: OpenGL 3.3
- Shader Model Support: Shader Model 4.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 graphics card not displaying any output after updating to Windows 10 64-Bit?
A: Make sure you have installed the appropriate drivers from Nvidia's official website. Windows may not automatically install the correct driver for your graphics card, so manual installation is necessary. Ensure that the driver version is compatible with both Windows 10 and the Quadro FX 3800.

2. Q: How can I resolve screen flickering or artifacts on my Nvidia Quadro FX 3800?
A: Firstly, check if the graphics card is properly seated in the PCI Express slot. Ensure all connections are secure. If the issue persists, try updating the graphics driver to the latest version provided by Nvidia. Additionally, verify the monitor's refresh rate is suitable for the Quadro FX 3800 and adjust it accordingly.

3. Q: My Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 is overheating and causing system instability, what can I do?
A: Start by cleaning the graphics card and the system's ventilation system thoroughly. Ensure that the fans attached to the graphics card are working correctly and not obstructed by dust. If the problem persists, consider reapplying thermal paste to the GPU and ensure that the cooling system is adequate for the workstation's power requirements. If necessary, consult Nvidia support for further assistance.
Tilla93

Re: Re: Windows 10 Touchpad Driver Elan

Post by Tilla93 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows 10 Touchpad Driver for Elan, I really appreciate it!