Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver

Libby92

Post by Libby92 »

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and realized that the Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver is missing. I've tried searching for it on various websites, including the official Windows 10 support page and the manufacturer's website, but I haven't had any luck finding a reliable download link. Can someone please provide me with a trustworthy source to download the Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver? I would really appreciate any help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 rndis ethernet gadget driver for Windows.

File name: _win10-rndis-ethernet-gadget.exe
Version: 7.334
File size: 41395 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data 2.18

(click above to download)

The device in question is a Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver.

Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Functionality: Acts as an Ethernet Gadget Driver
- Purpose: Facilitates communication between Windows 10 and Ethernet gadgets
- Compatibility: Designed specifically for Windows 10 platform
- Driver Type: Rndis (Remote Network Driver Interface Specification)
- Supports: Ethernet gadgets connected to Windows 10 devices
- Features: Provides connectivity, data transfer, and network access

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my device not being recognized by the Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver?
Answer: There could be various reasons for the device not being recognized. Firstly, ensure that you have installed the latest driver version compatible with your Windows 10. Additionally, check the physical connection and cables to ensure they are properly connected. Restarting both the device and your computer can also help resolve recognition issues.

2. Question: My Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver keeps disconnecting intermittently. What could be the cause?
Answer: Frequent disconnections can occur due to various factors. Firstly, verify that the Ethernet gadget is in proper working condition and doesn't have any connectivity issues. Ensure that the USB or Ethernet cables are securely plugged in. Additionally, check for any power-saving settings on both the gadget and the Windows 10 device that might be causing the intermittent disconnections.

3. Question: How can I update the Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver?
Answer: To update the driver, follow these steps:
1. Open the Device Manager on your Windows 10 device.
2. Locate the Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver in the Network Adapters section.
3. Right-click on the driver and select "Update driver."
4. Choose the option to search automatically for updated driver software.
5. If an updated driver is found, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.

Remember to always ensure that you are downloading drivers from reliable sources or the official manufacturer's website to avoid any potential security risks or compatibility issues.
Libby92

Re: Re: Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver

Post by Libby92 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows 10 Rndis Ethernet Gadget Driver, I really appreciate it!