Windows 10 Nvidia Driver Version

Winny1993

Post by Winny1993 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the correct Nvidia driver version for my graphics card. I've searched on the Nvidia website, but I couldn't find an option to directly download the driver. I also tried searching on other driver update websites, but none of them have the specific driver version I need. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Nvidia driver compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Nvidia Driver Version

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 nvidia version driver for Windows.

File name: _win10-nvidia-version.exe
Version: 4.788
File size: 47300 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 1.62

(click above to download)

Display on any compatible connected device (monitor, TV, etc.)

Specs:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Driver: Nvidia Driver Version

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is there no display output on my connected device?
A1: Make sure the device is properly connected to the computer and turned on. Check that the Nvidia driver is up-to-date. Restart the computer and try again.

Q2: How can I update the Nvidia driver on my Windows 10 device?
A2: To update the Nvidia driver on Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Open the Nvidia control panel.
2. Click on the "Help" menu and select "Updates" to check for available driver updates.
3. If an update is available, click on "Download" and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
4. Restart the computer after the installation is complete.

Q3: My display output is flickering or showing distorted images. What should I do?
A3: This issue could be related to the Nvidia driver or the connected device. Try the following steps:
1. Check for any loose connections between the device and the computer, ensuring they are securely connected.
2. Update the Nvidia driver to the latest version, following the steps provided in the previous answer.
3. If the issue persists, try connecting the device to a different computer or using a different cable to determine if the issue lies with the device or the connection.
Winny1993

Re: Re: Windows 10 Nvidia Driver Version

Post by Winny1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 Nvidia driver version, I appreciate your assistance!