Windows 10 Iphone Driver Download

Clara1988

Post by Clara1988 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and realized that my iPhone is not recognized by my computer anymore. I suspect that the driver for my iPhone needs to be updated. I have tried using the Windows Update feature, but it didn't find any updates for the driver. I also searched on the Apple support website, but couldn't find a specific driver for Windows 10. I even tried connecting my iPhone to another computer that has Windows 10, but it also couldn't recognize my device. Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the iPhone driver compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Iphone Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 iphone driver for Windows.

File name: win10-iphone.exe
Version: 4.479
File size: 44844 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 3.22

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Driver: Bluetooth
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Download: Available for download

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Question 1: My device is not connecting to Bluetooth on Windows 10, what should I do?
Answer: Firstly, make sure the Bluetooth feature is enabled on your Windows 10 device. Then, check if the Bluetooth driver is installed properly by accessing the Device Manager and verifying its status. If necessary, download and install the latest Bluetooth driver from a reliable source.

Question 2: I have downloaded and installed the Bluetooth driver on Windows 10, but my device is still not being recognized. What could be the issue?
Answer: There might be a compatibility issue between the Bluetooth driver and your specific device. Ensure that the driver you downloaded is designed for your particular make and model. Alternatively, check if there are any firmware updates available for your device that could resolve compatibility problems.

Question 3: I am experiencing frequent connection drops and intermittent Bluetooth signal on Windows 10. How can I fix this?
Answer: Interference from other wireless devices or physical obstructions may cause signal issues. Ensure that there are no other devices interfering with the Bluetooth connection and remove any obstructions between the device and your Windows 10 system. Additionally, updating both the Bluetooth driver and the operating system to the latest versions might help resolve connectivity problems.
Clara1988

Re: Re: Windows 10 Iphone Driver Download

Post by Clara1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for iPhones on your site, I really appreciate it!