Windows 10 Hdmi Audio Driver

Birdie

Post by Birdie »

I recently updated my operating system to Windows 10 and noticed that the HDMI audio is not working anymore. I suspect that it might be a driver issue. I have been searching online for a driver specifically for Windows 10 HDMI audio, but I have been unsuccessful so far. I tried checking the official website of my device manufacturer, but they only have drivers available up until Windows 7. I also visited various driver download websites but couldn't find a suitable driver for Windows 10 HDMI audio. Could someone please provide me with a link to download the appropriate driver? Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Hdmi Audio Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 hdmi audio driver for Windows.

File name: _win10-hdmi-audio.exe
Version: 6.176
File size: 16.85 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 4.37

(click above to download)

Device: HDMI Audio Driver for Windows 10

Specifications:
- Compatible with Windows 10 operating system
- Dedicated HDMI audio driver
- Enables audio output through HDMI port
- Provides high-quality sound reproduction
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Supports various audio formats
- Easy installation process
- Lightweight and portable design
- Reliable and stable performance

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is there no sound coming from my HDMI-connected device after installing the HDMI audio driver?
A: Check if the HDMI cable is properly connected to both the device and the audio output source. Also, ensure that the audio output settings on your Windows 10 device are correctly configured to enable HDMI audio.

2. Q: Why is the sound quality distorted or unclear when using the HDMI audio driver?
A: Make sure that the HDMI cable is in good condition and securely connected. Additionally, check the audio settings on your Windows 10 device and ensure that the audio format selected is supported by both the HDMI audio driver and the connected device.

3. Q: Why does the HDMI audio driver installation fail on my Windows 10 device?
A: Ensure that your Windows 10 operating system is up to date and that all system requirements for the HDMI audio driver are met. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the audio driver, or check for any conflicting software that might be interfering with the installation process.
Birdie

Re: Re: Windows 10 Hdmi Audio Driver

Post by Birdie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the windows driver for the HDMI audio on Windows 10, it worked perfectly for me!