Wifi Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Realtek

Francie

Post by Francie »

I am having trouble finding the wifi driver for Windows 7 64-bit on my Realtek device. I have searched extensively on the official Realtek website and their support section, as well as on popular driver download websites such as DriverGuide and DriverIdentifier, but I have been unable to locate the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link to the driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Wifi Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Realtek

Post by Detective »

Below you can download wifi windows 7 64 bit realtek driver for Windows.

File name: wifi_win764-bit-realtek.exe
Version: 9.797
File size: 14.20 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 2.48

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Wifi Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Realtek
- Compatibility: Windows 7 64 Bit operating system
- Driver: Realtek

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my device not connecting to the Wi-Fi network?
A1: Ensure that the device driver is correctly installed and up to date. Check if the Wi-Fi adapter is enabled in the device settings. Restart the device and router, and try connecting again.

Q2: Why is my device experiencing slow Wi-Fi speeds?
A2: Check for any physical obstructions or interference between the device and the Wi-Fi router. Make sure the device is within range of the router. Update the Wi-Fi driver to the latest version. Also, try adjusting the Wi-Fi channel settings on the router.

Q3: How can I resolve frequent Wi-Fi disconnections on my device?
A3: Verify that the device is within range of the Wi-Fi router. Check if other devices are experiencing the same issue, which might indicate a problem with the router. Ensure that the device's power-saving settings are not interfering with the Wi-Fi connection. Finally, updating the Realtek driver to the latest version may help resolve disconnection problems.
Francie

Re: Re: Wifi Driver Windows 7 64 Bit Realtek

Post by Francie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 7 64-bit Realtek WiFi driver, I really appreciate it! I will definitely give it a try and see if it resolves my connectivity issues.