Usb232-P9 Drivers For Windows10

Lorie96

Post by Lorie96 »

I am having trouble finding the drivers for my Usb232-P9 device that are compatible with Windows 10. I have searched extensively on various websites, including the manufacturer's official website, but couldn't find the specific driver download link. Can anyone please provide a direct link to the drivers for this device? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Usb232-P9 Drivers For Windows10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download usb232-p9 for windows10 driver for Windows.

File name: usb232-p9-for-win10.exe
Version: 7.596
File size: 29190 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 3.83

(click above to download)

This device is a USB to RS232 converter, also known as Usb232-P9, compatible with Windows 10.

Specifications:
- Supports USB 2.0 interface
- RS232 serial port with DB9 connector
- Provides a reliable connection between computer and serial devices
- Supports data transfer rates up to 1Mbps
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Plug and play functionality, no external power required
- LED indicator for power and data transfer status
- Compact and lightweight design, easy to carry and use on the go

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my USB232-P9 not being recognized by my computer?
A: First, ensure that the device is properly connected to your computer's USB port. If it is connected and not being recognized, try using a different USB port. Additionally, make sure you have installed the correct drivers for Windows 10. You can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website.

2. Q: The data transfer rate of my USB232-P9 seems to be very slow. What could be the issue?
A: Slow data transfer rate can be caused by various factors. Firstly, check if there are other USB devices connected to your computer that may be using bandwidth. Disconnect any unnecessary USB devices. Additionally, verify that the USB232-P9 is connected to a USB 2.0 port, as USB 1.1 ports have lower data transfer rates. Lastly, ensure you are using high-quality USB cables that support high-speed data transfer.

3. Q: My serial device is not functioning properly with the USB232-P9. What should I do?
A: In such cases, make sure that the serial device's settings (baud rate, parity, stop bits, etc.) match the settings in the software/application you are using to communicate with the device. Ensure the serial cable is securely connected to both the USB232-P9 and the serial device. If the issue persists, try using the USB232-P9 on a different computer to determine if the problem lies with the device or the computer.
Lorie96

Re: Re: Usb232-P9 Drivers For Windows10

Post by Lorie96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Usb232-P9 device! I really appreciate your help.