Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db

Vinnie

Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db

Post by Vinnie »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db device. I have already searched on the manufacturer's website, but I couldn't locate it. I also attempted to search on various driver download websites, but no luck there either. Could someone please provide a direct link to download the driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db

Post by Detective »

Below you can download tsstcorp cddvdw su-208db driver for Windows.

File name: tsstcorp-cddvdw-su-208db.exe
Version: 1.686
File size: 34304 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 4.78

Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db

(click above to download)

The Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db is an optical disc drive commonly found in laptops and desktop computers. Its specifications include:
- Disc formats: CD, DVD, and Blu-ray (read-only)
- Interface: SATA
- Dimensions: 12.7mm (height) x 128mm (width) x 129mm (depth)
- Data transfer rate: CD: up to 24x read speed; DVD: up to 8x read speed; Blu-ray: up to 6x read speed

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db not reading any discs?
A: Make sure the disc you are inserting is compatible with the drive's supported formats. Additionally, check if the disc is clean and free from any scratches or dirt. If the issue persists, try updating the device driver or consider replacing the drive.

2. Q: My Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db is not recognized by my computer. What could be the problem?
A: Firstly, verify the SATA cable connection between the drive and the motherboard, ensuring it is securely plugged in. If the connection seems fine, try restarting your computer to see if it detects the drive. You can also check the Device Manager to ensure the device is not disabled or has any driver conflicts. If the problem persists, it may indicate a hardware failure, and you might need to replace the drive.

3. Q: The Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db is not ejecting the disc properly. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that there are no obstructions preventing the tray from fully ejecting. You can try gently pushing the tray manually to aid in its release. If that doesn't work, restart your computer and press the eject button on your keyboard while it's starting up. This might trigger the drive to eject the disc. If none of these steps work, there might be a mechanical issue with the drive, and it may need to be repaired or replaced.
Vinnie

Re: Re: Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db

Post by Vinnie »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the Windows driver for the Tsstcorp Cddvdw Su-208Db, I really appreciate it!