Synaptics Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Acer

Chuck93

Post by Chuck93 »

I recently upgraded my Acer laptop to Windows 10 and I'm having difficulty finding the Synaptics touchpad driver for it. I've searched on the Acer website and tried various driver update utilities, but I haven't had any luck. Can anyone provide me with a direct download link for the Synaptics touchpad driver compatible with Windows 10 on an Acer laptop? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Synaptics Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Acer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download synaptics touchpad windows 10 acer driver for Windows.

File name: synaptics-touchpad_win10-acer.exe
Version: 8.542
File size: 46357 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 1.30

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Type: Synaptics Touchpad Driver
- Compatible OS: Windows 10
- Manufacturer: Acer

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my touchpad not responding?
Answer: There could be various reasons for this issue. First, make sure the touchpad is enabled by pressing the designated function key (usually Fn + F7). If that doesn't work, check if the touchpad driver is up to date and properly installed. You can download the latest driver from the official Acer website.

2. Question: How can I adjust the touchpad settings?
Answer: To adjust touchpad settings on Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu and click on "Settings."
- In the settings window, select "Devices" and then choose "Touchpad."
- Here, you can customize various touchpad options such as sensitivity, scrolling, gestures, and more to suit your preferences.

3. Question: The touchpad is erratic and moves on its own. How can I resolve this issue?
Answer: If your touchpad is behaving erratically, try the following solutions:
- Clean the touchpad surface to remove any dust or debris that might interfere with its function.
- Check if the touchpad driver is updated to the latest version. If not, download and install the latest driver from the Acer website.
- Adjust the touchpad sensitivity in the settings. You can decrease the sensitivity to avoid accidental cursor movements.

Remember, if you encounter persistent issues with your touchpad, it is advisable to contact Acer's customer support for further assistance.
Chuck93

Re: Re: Synaptics Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Acer

Post by Chuck93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 Synaptics Touchpad driver for Acer, I've been struggling to find a working one and this is a lifesaver!