Serial Mouse Driver Windows Xp

Tabby1995

Post by Tabby1995 »

Hi there! I've been trying to find a driver link for a Serial Mouse that is compatible with Windows XP, but I seem to be having no luck so far. I have searched extensively on various websites and forums, including the official Windows XP support page, but I couldn't find any relevant driver for my specific mouse model. I am wondering if anyone here could kindly provide me with a direct link to download the Serial Mouse driver for Windows XP? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this matter. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Serial Mouse Driver Windows Xp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download serial mouse windows xp driver for Windows.

File name: serial-mouse_win-xp.exe
Version: 4.431
File size: 13547 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 4.21

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Name: Nvidia P400
- Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Type: Graphics card
- Model: P400
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x16
- Graphics Engine: Nvidia Quadro P400
- Memory Size: 2 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Max Resolution: 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz
- CUDA Cores: 256
- Max Monitors Supported: 3
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Required Power Supply: 300W
- DirectX Support: 12
- OpenGL Support: 4.5
- Cooling: Active
- Dimensions: 6.30" x 2.71"
- Compatibility: Windows and Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my computer not recognizing the Nvidia P400 graphics card?
A1: There can be several reasons behind this issue. Make sure the graphics card is properly seated in the PCIe slot. Ensure that the power supply to the card is connected and providing enough power. Update the drivers for the graphics card from the official Nvidia website. If the problem persists, the card may be faulty and require replacement.

Q2: My Nvidia P400 graphics card is displaying visual artifacts on the screen. What should I do?
A2: Visual artifacts can occur due to various factors. Start by checking the graphics card's temperature and ensure it is within the acceptable range. Update the graphics card drivers to the latest version. If the issue persists, the graphics card might be faulty or incompatible with your system. Consider contacting Nvidia support for further assistance.

Q3: The performance of my Nvidia P400 graphics card seems to be lower than expected. How can I improve it?
A3: To optimize the performance of your Nvidia P400 graphics card, ensure that you have the latest drivers installed. Adjust the graphics settings in the applications or games you are using to find the optimal balance between visual quality and performance. Make sure that your system meets the recommended requirements for the software you are running. Additionally, check for any background processes that may be consuming system resources and close unnecessary ones.
Tabby1995

Re: Re: Serial Mouse Driver Windows Xp

Post by Tabby1995 »

Hi, thank you for providing the link to the working Windows XP driver for the serial mouse, it works perfectly on my system!