Samsung Vp-D362 Driver Windows 7

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 7 and I am now in need of the driver for my Samsung Vp-D362. I have searched extensively online but have been unable to find a reliable source to download the driver from. Could someone please provide me with a trusted link to download the driver for my Samsung Vp-D362 compatible with Windows 7? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Vp-D362 Driver Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download samsung vp-d362 windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: samsung-vp-d362-win7.exe
Version: 1.975
File size: 27546 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 2.34

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Samsung
- Model: VP-D362
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7
- Connectivity: USB
- Resolution: Standard Definition (SD)
- Optical Zoom: 34x
- Digital Zoom: 1200x
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- LCD Display: 2.7-inch color screen
- Battery Type: Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Recording Media: MiniDV
- Dimensions: Approximately 5.3 x 3.2 x 3.0 inches
- Weight: Approximately 1.1 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Samsung VP-D362 not being detected by my Windows 7 computer?
A: Please ensure that you have installed the appropriate drivers for the device. You can download the Samsung VP-D362 driver for Windows 7 from the official Samsung website and install it on your computer. Also, make sure that you are using a functional USB cable and the camera is properly connected.

2. Q: How can I fix the shaky or blurry videos captured with my Samsung VP-D362?
A: To address shaky or blurry videos, first, enable image stabilization on the device by navigating through the settings menu. Additionally, make sure you are properly holding the camera steady while recording. If possible, use a tripod or stabilize the camera against a flat surface for improved stability.

3. Q: Why is my Samsung VP-D362 not accepting MiniDV tapes?
A: If the device is not accepting MiniDV tapes, firstly, make sure you are inserting the tape correctly by aligning the arrow on the cassette with the corresponding arrow on the camera. If the issue persists, check if the tape mechanism is clean and free from any debris. You may also try using a different MiniDV tape to rule out any potential tape compatibility issues. If none of these steps help, it is recommended to contact Samsung customer support for further assistance.
Freddie

Re: Re: Samsung Vp-D362 Driver Windows 7

Post by Freddie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Samsung Vp-D362. I've been searching for this for a while and really appreciate your help!