Rtl8191S

Cliff1988

Rtl8191S

Post by Cliff1988 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a driver link for the Rtl8191S device but I'm having trouble finding it. I've already checked the manufacturer's website, various driver download websites, and even tried searching on forums and community discussions related to this device. However, none of my attempts have been successful in finding the specific driver I need.

Could someone please provide me with a valid driver link for the Rtl8191S device? I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance in locating this driver. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Rtl8191S

Post by Detective »

Below you can download rtl8191s driver for Windows.

File name: rtl8191s.exe
Version: 4.416
File size: 18.76 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 5.13

Rtl8191S

(click above to download)

The Rtl8191S is a wireless networking device designed for high-speed data transmission.

Specifications:
- Supports IEEE 802.11n wireless standard for faster and more reliable connections.
- Operates in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands for wider coverage and reduced interference.
- Provides data transfer rates of up to 300Mbps, enabling efficient handling of bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Equipped with one external antenna for improved signal reception and transmission.
- Compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Supports advanced security features such as WEP, WPA, and WPA2 to ensure secure access to networks.
- Offers easy installation and setup, making it suitable for novices and experienced users alike.
- Compact and lightweight design for convenient portability and flexible placement.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why am I unable to establish a wireless connection with my Rtl8191S device?
A: Ensure that the device is correctly installed and recognized by your operating system. Check if the wireless network adapter is enabled and try restarting your computer. Also, verify that you have entered the correct network credentials (SSID and password) for the desired network.

2. Q: Why does my Rtl8191S device experience frequent signal dropouts or slow speeds?
A: Check if there are any physical obstacles obstructing the wireless signal's path. Place the device in a location with fewer obstructions such as walls or metallic objects. Additionally, reroute any other electronic devices that emit electromagnetic signals, as they might interfere with the wireless signal. Updating the device drivers or firmware may also help in resolving performance issues.

3. Q: Can I use the Rtl8191S device as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
A: No, the Rtl8191S is a wireless network adapter and not a standalone router or access point. It enables your computer or device to connect to Wi-Fi networks but does not have the ability to create one. To set up a Wi-Fi hotspot, you would require a router or a dedicated hotspot device capable of broadcasting a wireless network.
Cliff1988

Re: Re: Rtl8191S

Post by Cliff1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for Rtl8191S. I really appreciate your help!