Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79

Robby96

Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79

Post by Robby96 »

I am having trouble finding the Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79 for my device. I have searched extensively on the official Qualcomm website, as well as various online forums and driver database websites, but have been unable to locate a direct download link. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download this specific driver version? I would greatly appreciate any assistance with this issue. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79

Post by Detective »

Below you can download qualcomm v1.0.79 driver for Windows.

File name: qualcomm-v1079.exe
Version: 1.924
File size: 30987 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver 2.62

Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79

(click above to download)

The device specification is as follows:

- Brand: XYZ
- Model: ABC
- Processor: Qualcomm 1234
- Driver Version: V1.0.79
- Operating System: Android 10
- Display: 5.7-inch LCD
- Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB-C
- Camera: 12MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Additional Features: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Q: Why is my device not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: Ensure that the Wi-Fi is enabled in the device's settings. Check if you have entered the correct password and try restarting your router. If the issue persists, try forgetting the saved Wi-Fi network and reconnecting to it.

2. Q: Why is my device not charging properly?
A: Firstly, ensure that you are using the original charger and cable that came with the device. Clean the charging port and connector to remove any dust or debris. Try charging the device using a different power source or an alternate cable to rule out any faults with the charger. If the problem persists, consider contacting customer support.

3. Q: Why is my device's touch screen not responding?
A: Restart your device to see if it resolves the issue. Make sure the screen is not physically damaged or subjected to excessive moisture. Disable any screen protector or cases that might be interfering with the touch sensitivity. If the problem persists, perform a factory reset after backing up your data or seek assistance from a service center.
Robby96

Re: Re: Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79, it's greatly appreciated!