PciCc_0280

Hannah

Pci\Cc_0280

Post by Hannah »

I've been having some trouble finding a specific driver for my device. The hardware ID is "Pci\Cc_0280". I've tried searching on the manufacturer's website and various driver download websites, but I still can't locate the driver I need. Could anyone please provide me with a direct download link for the driver? I appreciate any help you can offer.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: PciCc_0280

Post by Detective »

Below you can download pcicc_0280 driver for Windows.

File name: pci-cc_0280.exe
Version: 8.993
File size: 44807 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 5.74

PciCc_0280

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: PciCc_0280
- Device Type: PCIe Network Adapter
- Compatibility: Compatible with most desktop computer systems
- Interface: PCI Express 2.0
- Dimensions: Standard PCIe Card Size
- Max Transfer Rate: Up to 300 Mbps
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Antenna Type: External, detachable antennas
- Security Features: WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
- Additional Features: Signal amplification, LED indicator for connection status

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my PciCc_0280 device not connecting to any network?
A: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the device drivers are properly installed. Check if the device is securely inserted into the PCI Express slot. Also, verify that the network you're trying to connect to is functioning correctly and within the device's range. Lastly, try restarting your computer and see if the connectivity issue persists.

2. Q: My PciCc_0280 device is connected to a network, but the internet speed seems slow. How can I improve it?
A: Slow internet speed can be caused by various factors. Start by checking the signal strength of your network connection. Reposition the external antennas to improve signal reception. Additionally, ensure that there are no physical obstructions between the device and the wireless router. If the issue persists, try updating the device drivers to the latest version. It might also be helpful to contact your internet service provider to check for any potential network-related problems.

3. Q: The LED indicator on my PciCc_0280 device is not lighting up. What could be the issue?
A: The LED indicator not lighting up may indicate a power or connectivity problem. First, check if the device is properly connected to the power source, and also verify that the power source is functional. If the LED still doesn't illuminate, ensure that the device is correctly inserted into the PCI Express slot. If the issue continues, try removing and re-inserting the device after powering down your computer. If none of these steps resolve the problem, it could indicate a potential hardware issue, and it might be necessary to contact the manufacturer or seek professional assistance.
Hannah

Re: Re: PciCc_0280

Post by Hannah »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the PciCc_0280 device, it's greatly appreciated!