Nokia 5 Usb Driver Windows Xp

Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I've been searching for the Nokia 5 USB driver for Windows XP for quite some time now but I haven't had any luck. I've checked the Nokia official website, various driver update websites, and even tried searching through forums, but still couldn't find a valid download link. Can anyone here provide me with a reliable download link for the Nokia 5 USB driver compatible with Windows XP? I would greatly appreciate your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Nokia 5 Usb Driver Windows Xp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download nokia 5 usb windows xp driver for Windows.

File name: nokia5-usb_win-xp.exe
Version: 1.720
File size: 20.40 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data version 3.75

(click above to download)

The device in question is the Nokia 5, which requires a USB driver compatible with Windows XP for connectivity purposes.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Nokia 5 not being recognized by Windows XP when connected?
A: Ensure that you have installed the necessary USB driver for Windows XP. It can be downloaded from the official Nokia website or other reliable sources. Additionally, check if the USB cable is properly connected and try using different USB ports on your computer.

2. Q: How can I resolve intermittent connection issues between my Nokia 5 and Windows XP?
A: Ensure that both the USB port on your computer and the USB cable are in good working condition. Try using a different USB cable or testing the existing cable on another device to rule out possible faults. Restarting your computer and the Nokia 5 can also help resolve connection glitches.

3. Q: Why is my Nokia 5 not charging when connected to Windows XP?
A: Firstly, ensure that the USB cable you are using supports data transfer and charging. Some cables may only support data transfer without power delivery. Additionally, make sure that the USB port on your computer is functioning properly. If the issue persists, try charging the Nokia 5 with a different USB cable, a different power outlet, or consider using a dedicated charger instead of relying on a computer's USB connection.
Crissy

Re: Re: Nokia 5 Usb Driver Windows Xp

Post by Crissy »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Nokia 5 USB, I really appreciate it!