Mpow Hc Headset Driver Windows 10

Maddy1991

Post by Maddy1991 »

Hi everyone, I've been searching high and low for the driver link to update my Mpow HC headset driver for Windows 10, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck. I've tried searching on the official Mpow website, various driver download websites, and even reached out to their customer support, but still no driver link. I'm really in need of updating this driver as it's causing some issues with the headset functionality. Can anyone please help me out and provide a reliable driver link for the Mpow HC headset compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Mpow Hc Headset Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download mpow hc headset windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: mpow-hc-headset_win10.exe
Version: 6.604
File size: 15797 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 2.74

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Brand: Mpow
- Model: HC
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Type: Headset
- Connectivity: Wired
- Driver: Included

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Mpow HC headset not working on Windows 10?
A: Ensure that the headset driver is properly installed on your Windows 10 computer. Also, check the audio settings and make sure the headset is selected as the default input/output device.

2. Q: Why am I experiencing distorted sound on my Mpow HC headset?
A: Distorted sound can be caused by various factors. First, ensure that the audio cable is properly plugged into both the headset and the audio source. Additionally, try adjusting the volume levels and audio settings on your Windows 10 computer.

3. Q: How can I fix the microphone not picking up any sound on my Mpow HC headset?
A: Firstly, make sure that the microphone is not muted either on the headset or in the Windows 10 settings. Secondly, check if the microphone boom is correctly positioned and not obstructed. Lastly, ensure that the headset is properly connected and recognized by your computer.
Maddy1991

Re: Re: Mpow Hc Headset Driver Windows 10

Post by Maddy1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Mpow Hc headset. I really appreciate it!