Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Barbie

Post by Barbie »

I recently purchased a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000, but I seem to be unable to find the driver for it. I have searched extensively on the manufacturer's website and even checked various driver databases, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Post by Detective »

Below you can download microsoft wireless laser mouse 7000 driver for Windows.

File name: microsoft-wireless-laser-mouse-7000.exe
Version: 5.476
File size: 16.23 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 1.71

(click above to download)

Specification:

- Type: Wireless mouse
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Compatibility: Windows-based PCs
- Tracking technology: Laser
- Number of buttons: 4 (left, right, scroll wheel, thumb button)
- Resolution: 1000 dpi
- Power source: 2 AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Up to 6 months
- Ergonomic design: Yes
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.8 x 1.6 inches
- Color options: Black, silver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 is not connecting to my computer. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that the mouse is turned on and within range of the computer's Bluetooth receiver. Next, check if the mouse is paired with your computer by going to the Bluetooth settings. If it is not paired, follow the necessary steps to pair it. If the issue persists, try restarting your computer and then retry the pairing process. You may also need to replace the batteries if they are low.

2. Q: The cursor movement of my Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 is not smooth. What could be the issue?
A: The cursor movement issue can be caused by various factors. Firstly, check if there are any obstacles between the mouse and the computer that could interfere with the Bluetooth signal. Also, ensure that the mouse's laser lens is clean and free from dust or debris. If the surface you are using the mouse on is too reflective or too rough, it may affect the tracking performance as well. Try using a mousepad or a different surface and see if the cursor movement improves.

3. Q: My Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 stopped responding intermittently. How can I fix this?
A: If the mouse stops responding intermittently, it could be due to wireless interference. Make sure there are no other electronic devices or wireless signals (such as Wi-Fi routers) close to the mouse and receiver that could interfere with the Bluetooth connection. Additionally, check if the batteries are inserted correctly and have sufficient charge. If the issue persists, try repositioning the receiver to a different USB port or update the mouse's driver software through the Microsoft website.
Barbie

Re: Re: Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Post by Barbie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000, I was having trouble finding it elsewhere.