Logitech G102

Waldo94

Logitech G102

Post by Waldo94 »

I recently purchased a Logitech G102 gaming mouse and I'm having trouble finding the driver download link. I've searched on the Logitech website, but unfortunately, couldn't locate it there. I also checked various driver update websites, but they seem to only offer outdated versions. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable source or direct link to download the Logitech G102 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Logitech G102

Post by Detective »

Below you can download logitech g102 driver for Windows.

File name: logitech-g102.exe
Version: 3.963
File size: 41852 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 5.74

Logitech G102

(click above to download)

Specification of Logitech G102:

- Type: Gaming Mouse
- Connectivity: Wired USB
- DPI Range: 200 to 8000
- Tracking Technology: Optical
- Programmable Buttons: 6
- LED Lighting: Single Zone RGB
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz
- Weight: 85 grams
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Logitech G102 not being detected by my computer?
A: Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to the computer and the mouse. Try connecting it to a different USB port and restart the computer. Update the mouse drivers from the Logitech website if necessary.

2. Q: Why is the LED lighting not working on my Logitech G102?
A: Check if the LED lighting option is enabled in the Logitech Gaming Software or G HUB software. Ensure that the software is up to date. If the issue persists, try resetting the mouse settings using the software or contact Logitech support for further assistance.

3. Q: How do I adjust the DPI settings on my Logitech G102?
A: Install the Logitech Gaming Software or G HUB software. Open the software and navigate to the settings or DPI section. From there, you can customize and adjust the DPI settings according to your preference. Changes will be applied to the mouse in real-time.
Waldo94

Re: Re: Logitech G102

Post by Waldo94 »

Thanks for sharing the link, I was looking for a working Windows driver for my Logitech G102 and this seems to be the perfect solution!