Logitech G102 Driver

Mandy1987

Logitech G102 Driver

Post by Mandy1987 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Logitech G102 gaming mouse. I have searched on the official Logitech website and various driver download websites, but I couldn't locate the specific driver for my device. Does anyone know where I can find a direct download link for the Logitech G102 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Logitech G102 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download logitech g102 driver for Windows.

File name: logitech-g102.exe
Version: 9.263
File size: 15.42 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v 3.66

Logitech G102 Driver

(click above to download)

Logitech G102 is a gaming mouse that offers high precision and customizable settings for an optimal gaming experience. This device features a 6000 DPI sensor, ensuring accurate tracking and improved responsiveness. It has six programmable buttons that can be assigned with different functions and macros to enhance gameplay efficiency. The ergonomic design of the Logitech G102 ensures comfortable usage and reduced fatigue during long gaming sessions. This gaming mouse is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: My Logitech G102 is not responding when I try to use it. What could be the issue?
A: Firstly, check if the mouse is properly connected to your computer. Try reconnecting it to a different USB port or try using a different USB cable. Additionally, make sure the mouse is supported by your operating system and check if the Logitech G102 driver is up to date.

2. Q: The cursor movement on my Logitech G102 seems erratic. How can I resolve this problem?
A: Make sure the mousepad or surface you are using is clean and free from any debris or dust particles that may interfere with the sensor's tracking. Adjust the DPI settings through the Logitech G102 software to find a sensitivity level that suits your needs. If the issue persists, try using the mouse on a different computer to determine if the problem lies with the mouse or your computer configuration.

3. Q: My programmable buttons on the Logitech G102 are not functioning correctly. How can I fix this issue?
A: Ensure that you have installed the Logitech G102 software and have configured the desired functions for each programmable button. If the buttons are still not working, try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver to potentially resolve any software conflicts. If none of these steps resolve the problem, reach out to Logitech customer support for further assistance.
Mandy1987

Re: Re: Logitech G102 Driver

Post by Mandy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Logitech G102 driver! I've been searching for a working Windows driver for this device and I really appreciate your help.