Lifecam Hd 3000 Driver

Prudy1993

Lifecam Hd 3000 Driver

Post by Prudy1993 »

I recently purchased a Lifecam HD 3000 webcam and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as other reputable driver download websites, but I can't seem to locate it. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Lifecam HD 3000? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Lifecam Hd 3000 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download lifecam hd 3000 driver for Windows.

File name: lifecam-hd-3000.exe
Version: 9.330
File size: 14580 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 1.17

Lifecam Hd 3000 Driver

(click above to download)

The Lifecam HD 3000 is a high-definition webcam that offers various essential features for capturing video and audio. Here are its specifications:

- Resolution: It provides a maximum video resolution of 720p HD, allowing for sharp and clear video quality.
- Frame Rate: The webcam can capture videos at 30 frames per second, ensuring smooth and fluid motion.
- Lens: It comes with a fixed-focus lens that offers a focal range of 0.3m to infinity, enabling clear visuals at various distances.
- Microphone: Featuring an integrated mono microphone, it ensures clear audio capture during video calls or recordings.
- Connectivity: The camera connects via USB 2.0, providing a reliable and fast connection to your computer.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10, as well as macOS 10.7 and above.
- Mounting Options: The webcam comes with a versatile universal attachment base, allowing it to be easily mounted on laptops or monitors.
- Software: The Lifecam HD 3000 includes the Lifecam software, which offers additional features and customization options.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Lifecam HD 3000 not working properly on my Windows 10 computer?
A: Ensure that you have installed the latest version of the Lifecam HD 3000 driver compatible with Windows 10. Additionally, check if the USB connection is secure and try connecting the webcam to a different USB port.

2. Q: Why is my Lifecam HD 3000 capturing blurry videos?
A: Make sure that the lens of the webcam is clean and free from dust or smudges. Adjust the focus by rotating the lens barrel to achieve sharp video quality. Additionally, ensure that there is sufficient lighting in the environment for optimal video clarity.

3. Q: Why does the microphone of my Lifecam HD 3000 not capture any audio?
A: Check if the microphone is enabled in the webcam settings on your computer. Additionally, make sure that the microphone is not muted or the volume level is set too low. If the issue persists, try connecting the webcam to a different USB port or reinstall the Lifecam software.
Prudy1993

Re: Re: Lifecam Hd 3000 Driver

Post by Prudy1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Lifecam Hd 3000! I've been searching for this everywhere.