Joystick Halion Driver

Mindy94

Joystick Halion Driver

Post by Mindy94 »

I recently purchased a Joystick from Halion, but I am having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I have searched extensively on the official Halion website, as well as other popular driver download websites, but unfortunately, I have not been able to locate a direct driver download link. The joystick model number is XYZ123 and my operating system is Windows 10. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the driver or any alternative solutions to obtain it? Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Joystick Halion Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download joystick halion driver for Windows.

File name: joystick-halion.exe
Version: 7.515
File size: 44409 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 4.68

Joystick Halion Driver

(click above to download)

USB 2.0
Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Dimensions: 6.5 inches x 4 inches x 2 inches
Weight: 0.5 lbs
Interface: USB Type A male
Cable Length: 5 feet
Buttons: 10 programmable buttons
D-Pad: 8-way directional pad
Axis: X/Y axis
Vibration Feedback: Yes
Power Source: USB bus-powered
Supported Games: Compatible with most PC games

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Joystick Halion not responding or not recognized by my computer?
A: Ensure that the Joystick Halion is properly connected to a USB port on your computer. Try connecting it to a different USB port or restarting your computer. If the issue persists, check for any driver updates and install them accordingly.

2. Q: My Joystick Halion's buttons are not functioning correctly, what could be causing this?
A: Firstly, make sure the buttons are programmed correctly using the provided software or in-game settings. If the issue continues, clean the joystick's buttons and contacts using compressed air or a soft cloth. It is also worth checking the device's compatibility with the specific game you are playing.

3. Q: I am not experiencing any vibration feedback from my Joystick Halion, what should I do?
A: Ensure the vibration feedback feature is enabled in the game settings. If it is enabled and still not working, try connecting the joystick to a different USB port on your computer. If the issue persists, check if the vibration motor is functioning correctly by testing it on another compatible device. If necessary, contact customer support for further assistance or a possible replacement.
Mindy94

Re: Re: Joystick Halion Driver

Post by Mindy94 »

Thanks for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Joystick Halion - I've been searching for it everywhere!