Issues With Samsung Ml2165W

Tommy1987

Post by Tommy1987 »

I am facing some issues with my Samsung Ml2165W printer and I believe it might be due to outdated drivers. I have tried searching for the drivers on the official Samsung website but couldn't find any. I also checked on various driver download websites but to no avail. Would anyone be able to provide me with a valid driver link for the Samsung Ml2165W printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Issues With Samsung Ml2165W

Post by Detective »

Below you can download issues with samsung ml2165w driver for Windows.

File name: issues-with-samsung-ml2165w.exe
Version: 2.238
File size: 17.31 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 2.30

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Samsung ML2165W
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser Printer
- Connectivity: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm (pages per minute)
- Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Capacity: 150-sheet input tray
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.10, DL, C5)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Dimensions: 13.0 inches (W) x 8.5 inches (D) x 7.0 inches (H)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Samsung ML2165W printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi network?

Answer:
- Make sure that the printer has Wi-Fi enabled and properly connected to the power source.
- Check if the Wi-Fi signal strength is strong enough for the printer to connect.
- Verify if the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password entered on the printer match the ones provided by your router.

2. How can I resolve paper jams in my Samsung ML2165W printer?

Answer:
- First, turn off the printer and wait for it to cool down before attempting to clear the paper jam.
- Open the printer's rear cover and carefully remove any stuck paper by pulling it in the direction of the paper path.
- Ensure that there are no torn pieces of paper left inside the printer. Close the cover properly and restart the printer.

3. Why is my printout from the Samsung ML2165W faded or shows streaks?

Answer:
- Check if the toner cartridges are properly installed in the printer and not empty. Replace any exhausted cartridges.
- Perform a cleaning cycle from the printer's control panel or settings menu to eliminate any debris or residual toner.
- Ensure that the print density setting on the printer and/or computer software is appropriately adjusted for the desired print quality.
Tommy1987

Re: Re: Issues With Samsung Ml2165W

Post by Tommy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Samsung Ml2165W, it has resolved all the issues I was experiencing with my device.