Intel R Uhd Graphics 630 Driver Download

Flora1991

Post by Flora1991 »

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding the download link for the Intel R UHD Graphics 630 driver. I've been searching online for quite some time now and I've scoured the official Intel website, as well as various driver update sites, but haven't had any luck so far.

Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this matter. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Intel R Uhd Graphics 630 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel r uhd graphics 630 driver for Windows.

File name: intel-r-uhd-graphics-630.exe
Version: 5.813
File size: 44657 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 4.15

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Intel
- Model: Uhd Graphics 630
- Driver Downloads: Available

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: The graphics on my device appear distorted or blurry. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Firstly, ensure that the graphics driver is up to date. Visit the Intel website and download the latest Uhd Graphics 630 driver for your device. If the issue persists, check the display settings on your computer and adjust the screen resolution and scaling options if needed.

2. Q: I am experiencing frequent crashes while running graphic-intensive applications. What could be the problem?
A: This issue might occur due to outdated or incompatible graphics drivers. Make sure to download and install the latest driver for your Intel Uhd Graphics 630 from the official Intel website. Additionally, check your computer's power settings and ensure the system is not overheating, as excessive heat can also cause crashes.

3. Q: My device is not recognizing the external display connected through HDMI. How can I troubleshoot this issue?
A: Firstly, verify that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the device and the external display. Additionally, check if the external display is powered on and set to the correct input source. If the problem persists, update the graphics driver to the latest version. Restarting the computer or trying a different HDMI port on the device may also help resolve the issue.
Flora1991

Re: Re: Intel R Uhd Graphics 630 Driver Download

Post by Flora1991 »

Thank you for sharing the link to download the working Windows driver for Intel R Uhd Graphics 630 - it's greatly appreciated!