Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Gra Driver

Tisha89

Post by Tisha89 »

I have been searching for the driver update for my Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Graphics Driver, but I am unable to find it. I have explored the official Intel website and tried multiple driver download websites as well, but none of them have the driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for this driver? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Gra Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel hsw mobile desktop gra driver for Windows.

File name: intel-hsw-mobile-desktop-gra.exe
Version: 5.360
File size: 19.99 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset 3.6

(click above to download)

This device is a graphics driver for Intel Haswell (HSW) mobile desktop. It is designed to optimize and enhance the graphical performance on computer systems equipped with Intel HSW processors.

Specifications:
- Supports Intel Haswell (HSW) mobile desktop processors.
- Enhances graphical performance and ensures smooth visuals on supported systems.
- Compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Offers advanced features like DirectX and OpenGL support.
- Provides necessary updates and fixes for any known graphics-related issues.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: I have installed the Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Gra Driver, but I'm experiencing graphical glitches on my system. What should I do?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that you have the latest version of the driver installed. If the issue persists, try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it from a reliable source. Additionally, check if your system meets the driver's requirements and update other drivers or software that might be conflicting with it.

2. Question: After updating the Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Gra Driver, I can no longer adjust the screen resolution. How can I resolve this issue?
Answer: Start by checking if the display settings are locked by the driver or any other software. If so, try accessing the screen resolution settings from within the Intel Graphics Control Panel or the graphics driver's control panel. If the problem persists, try rolling back to the previous version of the driver and monitor for any changes.

3. Question: My computer crashes or freezes when running games or graphic-intensive applications after installing the Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Gra Driver. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: Begin by verifying if the driver is fully compatible with the game or application you are experiencing issues with. Look for any available updates for both the driver and the game/application. Lowering the graphics settings and disabling any overclocking features might also help. Additionally, ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the game or application, including sufficient power supply and cooling.
Tisha89

Re: Re: Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Gra Driver

Post by Tisha89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Intel Hsw Mobile Desktop Gra Driver, it's greatly appreciated!