Intel Hd Graphics Driver I5 650

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Intel HD Graphics on my i5 650 processor. I've searched on Intel's official website, but couldn't find a direct download link for this specific driver. I've also tried searching on other websites and forums, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for this driver? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Intel Hd Graphics Driver I5 650

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel hd graphics i5 650 driver for Windows.

File name: intel-hd-graphics-i5-650.exe
Version: 6.987
File size: 31352 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 4.26

(click above to download)

Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Display: LED-backlit 15.6-inch screen
Processor: Intel Core i5-6500U
RAM: 8GB DDR4
Storage: 1TB HDD
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
Ports: USB 3.1 Type-C, HDMI, USB 3.0, Ethernet, Headphone/microphone combo jack
Battery: 4-cell Li-ion battery
Weight: 4.85 lbs (2.20 kg)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my laptop's screen not displaying anything?
A: Ensure that the laptop is powered on and the display is not in sleep mode. Try connecting an external monitor to see if the problem lies with the screen itself. Restarting the laptop or updating the graphics driver may also help resolve the issue.

2. Q: How can I improve the Wi-Fi performance on my device?
A: Resetting your Wi-Fi router and restarting your laptop can sometimes fix connectivity issues. Ensure that other devices are not causing interference with your Wi-Fi signal. Additionally, updating the Wi-Fi driver or moving closer to the router may enhance signal strength and speed.

3. Q: My laptop is running slow; what can I do to improve its performance?
A: Start by closing unnecessary background programs and freeing up disk space. Uninstall any unused applications and perform a disk cleanup to remove temporary files. Updating the operating system and drivers can also optimize performance. If the issue persists, upgrading the RAM or changing to a solid-state drive could provide a substantial boost in overall speed.
Hannah

Re: Re: Intel Hd Graphics Driver I5 650

Post by Hannah »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Intel HD Graphics Driver I5 650. I really appreciate your help!