Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver

Gabby1995

Post by Gabby1995 »

I've been searching for the Intel HD Graphics 630 driver everywhere, but I can't seem to find it. I've checked the official Intel website, various driver update websites, and even searched through forums, but no luck. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Intel HD Graphics 630 driver? I'm currently running Windows 10 and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download intel hd graphics 630 driver for Windows.

File name: intel-hd-graphics-630.exe
Version: 3.232
File size: 18.31 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 2.87

(click above to download)

Forum Post:

Device Specification:

- Model: Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver
- Purpose: Graphics driver for Intel HD graphics processors
- Compatibility: Supports various Intel HD graphics processors
- Version: V27.20.100.8959
- Driver Type: Graphics driver
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Windows 7 64-bit
- Features: Enhances graphics performance, enables smooth gameplay, supports multiple display configurations, optimizes video playback, and provides bug fixes and stability improvements.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my screen resolution not displaying correctly after installing the Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver?
A: This issue could be caused by incorrect driver installation or outdated graphics settings. To troubleshoot, try reinstalling the driver or adjusting the screen resolution settings in the graphics control panel.

2. Q: My computer freezes or crashes frequently after updating to the latest version of the Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver. What should I do?
A: Frequent freezes or crashes may indicate a compatibility issue or driver conflict. First, try rolling back to a previous version of the driver to see if the problem persists. If the issue persists, consider updating other system drivers or seeking assistance from Intel customer support for further troubleshooting.

3. Q: Can I install the Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver on a non-64-bit operating system?
A: No, the Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver is specifically designed and compatible with 64-bit operating systems only. Attempting to install it on a non-64-bit OS may lead to installation errors or compatibility issues. Make sure to match the driver with the correct operating system version for optimal performance.
Gabby1995

Re: Re: Intel Hd Graphics 630 Driver

Post by Gabby1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for Intel HD Graphics 630! I've been searching for a working driver and this seems like a great solution.