Huion Tablet Unknown Device

Larry1991

Post by Larry1991 »

I recently bought a Huion Tablet and I'm having trouble with it on my computer. Whenever I connect the tablet, it shows up as an "Unknown Device" in the Device Manager. I've checked the Huion website and their support section, but I couldn't find any driver download links specifically for this "Unknown Device" issue. I've also tried searching on Google and other forums, but couldn't find any relevant solutions. Can anyone please provide me with a direct download link for the driver? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Huion Tablet Unknown Device

Post by Detective »

Below you can download huion tablet unknown device driver for Windows.

File name: huion-tablet-unknown-device.exe
Version: 7.295
File size: 16.42 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data version 1.59

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Model: Huion Tablet Unknown Device
- Input: Pen or stylus
- Output: Graphics or images on a computer screen
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Connection: USB or wireless connectivity
- Supported Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Clip Studio Paint, etc.
- Pressure Sensitivity: 8192 levels for accurate and precise drawing
- Active Area: Varies depending on the model (e.g., 10x6 inches)
- Resolution: 5080 LPI (Lines Per Inch) for high-resolution graphics
- Express Keys: Configurable function keys for quick access to commands
- Pen Battery: Rechargeable through USB or battery-free models available
- Compatibility: Works with both left-handed and right-handed users

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is the Huion Tablet Unknown Device not connecting to my computer?
Answer: Please ensure that you have installed the appropriate drivers for your operating system. Also, try using a different USB port or check if there's any wireless interference. If the issue persists, contact Huion customer support for further assistance.

2. Question: The pen pressure sensitivity seems to be malfunctioning. What should I do?
Answer: Firstly, make sure you have installed the latest pen driver for your Huion Tablet Unknown Device. Check the pressure settings in your software and ensure it is configured correctly. If the problem persists, try calibrating the pen in the tablet settings. If the issue still persists, please reach out to Huion support for further troubleshooting steps.

3. Question: My Huion Tablet Unknown Device's screen is not responding to the pen touch. How can I fix this?
Answer: Firstly, verify that the device is properly connected to the computer via USB or wireless connection. Check if the pen's battery is charged and functioning. Try reinstalling the tablet drivers and restarting the computer. If the issue persists, contact Huion customer support for further assistance as it might require a hardware repair or replacement.
Larry1991

Re: Re: Huion Tablet Unknown Device

Post by Larry1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Huion Tablet Unknown Device, I really appreciate it!