Hp Hotkey Support

Ollie1994

Hp Hotkey Support

Post by Ollie1994 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and realized that my HP Hotkey Support is not working properly. The function keys on my keyboard are not responding as they used to before the upgrade. I've searched on the HP website, but I couldn't find a driver specifically for Windows 10. I also tried looking on other driver download websites, but to no avail. Can anyone provide me with a driver link or suggest an alternative solution to fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Hotkey Support

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp hotkey support driver for Windows.

File name: hp-hotkey-support.exe
Version: 3.984
File size: 45689 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 2.67

Hp Hotkey Support

(click above to download)

Keyboard and mouse customizable hotkeys support for HP devices.

- Troubleshooting Questions -

1. Question: Why are the hotkeys not working on my HP device?
Answer: Ensure that the appropriate drivers for the HP Hotkey Support are installed and up-to-date. Check the keyboard/mouse settings in the system preferences or control panel to verify that the hotkeys are enabled. Restart the device if necessary.

2. Question: How can I customize the hotkeys on my HP device?
Answer: Open the HP Hotkey Support software or control panel utility. Locate the option to customize hotkeys and click on it. Follow the instructions to assign specific functions or actions to the desired keys. Save the changes, and the hotkeys should be customized accordingly.

3. Question: Why is the HP Hotkey Support failing to recognize my keyboard/mouse inputs?
Answer: Ensure that the HP Hotkey Support software is correctly installed on the device. Check for any conflicts with other keyboard/mouse software installed, and consider updating or reinstalling the HP Hotkey Support software. Contact HP support if the issue persists for further assistance.
Ollie1994

Re: Re: Hp Hotkey Support

Post by Ollie1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Hp Hotkey Support, it's greatly appreciated!