Hp Hotkey Driver Windows 10

Benjy1990

Post by Benjy1990 »

Hi everyone,

I'm in need of some assistance finding the driver for the HP Hotkey on Windows 10. I've been searching for it on various websites and even checked the official HP support page, but I haven't had any luck so far. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Hotkey Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp hotkey windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-hotkey-win10.exe
Version: 7.355
File size: 13912 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 4.14

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Manufacturer: HP
- Model: Hotkey Driver
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why are the hotkeys on my HP Hotkey Driver not functioning?
A: There can be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the hotkey driver is up to date. You can download the latest driver from the official HP website. Secondly, check if the hotkeys are enabled in the device settings. Finally, it's advisable to restart the device and see if the issue resolves.

2. Q: I'm unable to install the HP Hotkey Driver on my Windows 10 system. What should I do?
A: If you're facing difficulties during the installation process, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements specified by the driver. Additionally, check if there are any conflicting drivers installed on your device that may interfere with the installation. Temporarily disabling antivirus software during the installation might also be helpful. Reach out to HP support for further assistance if the issue persists.

3. Q: How can I customize the hotkeys on my HP Hotkey Driver?
A: To customize the hotkeys, you need to open the HP Hotkey Support application on your Windows 10 system. From there, you can explore the available settings and options for assigning functions to specific hotkeys. Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to modify these settings, as administrative access might be required in some cases.
Benjy1990

Re: Re: Hp Hotkey Driver Windows 10

Post by Benjy1990 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the HP Hotkey. It worked perfectly on my device.