Hd 4000 Driver Windows 10

Dottie

Post by Dottie »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am having trouble finding the driver for my HD 4000 graphics card. I have already visited the official Intel website and tried searching for it there, but couldn't find the appropriate driver. I also checked the Windows Update, but it didn't provide any updates for my graphics card. I tried using the automatic driver update tools, but they were also unsuccessful in finding the driver. Could someone please provide a direct download link or guide me to a reliable source where I can download the HD 4000 driver for Windows 10?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hd 4000 Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hd 4000 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hd-4000-win10.exe
Version: 9.446
File size: 17.65 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 3.88

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: HD 4000 Driver
- Operating System: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Q&A:

Question 1: The HD 4000 driver is not working properly after updating to Windows 10. What should I do?
Answer 1: In case of driver issues, try downloading and installing the latest version of the HD 4000 driver from the official website of the manufacturer. If the problem still persists, consider reaching out to their customer support for further assistance.

Question 2: The HD 4000 driver is not displaying the desired output resolution on my Windows 10 device. How can I resolve this?
Answer 2: Ensure that your Windows 10 device is fully compatible with the HD 4000 driver. Verify that the driver version is up to date. Additionally, check the supported resolution settings of your monitor and adjust the display settings in Windows accordingly.

Question 3: My HD 4000 driver is causing frequent crashes or system freezes on Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot this issue?
Answer 3: Start by checking if your operating system and other system drivers are up to date. Ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for the HD 4000 driver. If the issue persists, try a clean installation of the driver by uninstalling the existing one and then installing the latest version from scratch.
Dottie

Re: Re: Hd 4000 Driver Windows 10

Post by Dottie »

I appreciate the help, but it seems like the provided link is not working. Is there any other reliable source where I can find a working Windows 10 driver for the HD 4000?