Goldship Drivers

Jessie

Goldship Drivers

Post by Jessie »

I recently purchased a Goldship device, but unfortunately, I am unable to find the drivers for it. I have checked the official Goldship website, as well as various other driver download websites, but to no avail. Can anyone please provide me with the link to download the drivers for my Goldship device? Your assistance would be highly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Goldship Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download goldship driver for Windows.

File name: goldship.exe
Version: 8.346
File size: 14.69 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 1.88

Goldship Drivers

(click above to download)

Audio and/or video signal

Power source: USB connection

Compatibility: Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems

Interface: Plug and play

Supported formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AVI, MP4, MKV

Built-in SD card slot: Supports up to 128GB

Dimension: 2.5 x 0.8 x 0.4 inches

Weight: 0.3 ounces

1. Troubleshooting question: Why is the device not recognized by my computer?
Answer: Ensure that the USB connection is securely plugged in, try connecting to a different USB port, and make sure the drivers are properly installed on your computer.

2. Troubleshooting question: Why is there no audio/video output from the device?
Answer: Check if the device is properly connected to the audio/video output source, ensure that the correct output source is selected on your computer/device, and try using a different audio/video cable.

3. Troubleshooting question: Why is the device not reading the SD card?
Answer: Ensure that the SD card is inserted properly into the card slot, try using a different SD card to rule out a potential issue with the existing one, and make sure the SD card is formatted in a compatible file system (such as FAT32).
Jessie

Re: Re: Goldship Drivers

Post by Jessie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Goldship devices, it worked perfectly for me!