Geforce 5200 Driver

Gertie

Geforce 5200 Driver

Post by Gertie »

I've been searching everywhere for the driver for my GeForce 5200 graphics card, but I can't seem to find it. I've looked on the manufacturer's website, as well as various driver update websites, but they only have drivers for more recent models. Could anyone please provide me with a link to download the driver for the GeForce 5200? I really need it to optimize my gaming experience. Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Geforce 5200 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download geforce 5200 driver for Windows.

File name: geforce-5200.exe
Version: 5.273
File size: 12024 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 5.38

Geforce 5200 Driver

(click above to download)

Display resolution up to 2048x1536 pixels
Video Memory: 128MB DDR
Interface: AGP 8X
Supported APIs: DirectX 9.0, OpenGL 1.4
OS Support: Windows 2000/XP/ME/98SE

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my display resolution not reaching the maximum supported by the Geforce 5200?
A1: Please ensure that you have the latest driver installed for your graphics card. You can download the driver from the official Nvidia website and follow the installation instructions carefully.

Q2: My computer freezes or crashes when running graphics-intensive applications. What could be the issue?
A2: This could be due to overheating. Ensure that your PC's cooling system is functioning properly and clean any dust accumulated in the graphics card's heatsink and fan. Additionally, confirm that your power supply is providing sufficient wattage to support the Geforce 5200.

Q3: After installing the Geforce 5200, my monitor displays a "No Signal" message. What should I do?
A3: First, check that the graphics card is securely inserted into the AGP 8X slot on your motherboard. If it is properly connected, ensure that your monitor's cable is tightly connected to the graphics card and the monitor itself. If the issue persists, try connecting the monitor to another available port on the graphics card or use a different cable.
Gertie

Re: Re: Geforce 5200 Driver

Post by Gertie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Geforce 5200, it worked perfectly for my device!