Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Driver

Steph91

Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Driver

Post by Steph91 »

I recently got a Fujitsu Fi-6130Z scanner, but unfortunately, I can't seem to find the driver for it. I've tried searching on the Fujitsu website and other driver update websites, but I've had no luck so far. I'm running Windows 10 on my computer, and I really need this driver to get the scanner up and running. Does anyone know where I can find a reliable download link for the Fujitsu Fi-6130Z driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download fujitsu fi-6130z driver for Windows.

File name: fujitsu-fi-6130z.exe
Version: 6.919
File size: 44228 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 4.91

Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Driver

(click above to download)

The Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Driver is a software that enables the Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Document Scanner to communicate with the computer. It is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), as well as Mac OS.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Scanner not turning on?
A1: Ensure the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the power outlet. Also, check if the power switch is in the ON position. If the issue persists, try using a different power outlet or power cable to rule out any potential hardware problems.

Q2: Why is my scanned document appearing distorted or skewed?
A2: First, ensure that the documents are properly aligned within the scanner's document feeder. If the issue still persists, check the scanner glass and clean it using a lint-free cloth lightly dampened with glass cleaner. Additionally, make sure the scanner's rollers are clean and not damaged. If necessary, consult the user manual for specific cleaning instructions.

Q3: Why is my computer not detecting the Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Scanner?
A3: Start by checking the USB cable connection between the scanner and the computer. Ensure it is securely plugged into both devices. If the connection seems fine, try plugging the USB cable into a different USB port on your computer. It is also essential to install the Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Driver software correctly. Refer to the user manual or the manufacturer's website for detailed instructions on driver installation.
Steph91

Re: Re: Fujitsu Fi-6130Z Driver

Post by Steph91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Fujitsu Fi-6130Z. I've been searching for this for a while and I really appreciate your help!