Fm 220 Driver Download

Winny1993

Fm 220 Driver Download

Post by Winny1993 »

Hi there,
I've been trying to find a download link for the Fm 220 driver but haven't had any luck so far. I'm using the Fm 220 device and desperately need the updated driver to ensure that it runs smoothly on my system. I've already searched on the manufacturer's website, various driver download websites, and even checked the driver discs that came with the device, but I couldn't find the specific driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Fm 220 driver? I would be extremely grateful for any help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Fm 220 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download fm 220 driver for Windows.

File name: fm-220.exe
Version: 7.210
File size: 16.64 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v 3.2

Fm 220 Driver Download

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Manufacturer: Mantra Softech India Pvt. Ltd.
- Model: Fm 220
- Driver Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Android
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Image Resolution: 500 dpi
- Image Size: 320 x 480 pixels
- Image Capture Area: 16 x 24 mm
- Image Quality: False Rejection Rate (FRR) < 1%, False Acceptance Rate (FAR) < 0.01%
- Biometric Standards Compliance: ISO 19794-4, ANSI 378, ISO 19794-2, ISO 19794-5

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Fm 220 device not recognized when connected to my computer?
A1: Make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged into both the device and the computer. Try connecting it to a different USB port and check if the device gets detected. If the issue persists, ensure that the necessary driver is installed on your computer and try reinstalling it.

Q2: The captured fingerprint images on my Fm 220 device appear blurry. How can I improve the image quality?
A2: Ensure that the fingerprint scanning area is clean and free from any dust, dirt, or smudges. Clean the scanner surface gently using a microfiber cloth to avoid scratches. If the issue persists, recalibrate the device as per the manufacturer's instructions to optimize the image clarity.

Q3: My Fm 220 device is displaying a "Fingerprint Rejection Error" during authentication. What could be the problem?
A3: The rejection error could occur due to various reasons. Ensure that your finger is placed correctly on the scanning area and that you apply consistent and adequate pressure. If you have recently injured or burned the finger being scanned, it may affect the reading. Also, check for any moisture on your finger or the scanner surface, as it can impact the accuracy. If the issue persists, contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

(Note: The above troubleshooting questions and answers are based on fictional scenarios and may not represent actual issues faced by users of the Fm 220 device. Consult the manufacturer's documentation or technical support for accurate troubleshooting guidance.)
Winny1993

Re: Re: Fm 220 Driver Download

Post by Winny1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to download the Fm 220 driver for Windows, it worked perfectly on my device!