Epson Xp-235

Sully1991

Epson Xp-235

Post by Sully1991 »

I recently purchased an Epson Xp-235 printer and I'm currently facing issues with finding the appropriate driver for it. I've spent quite some time searching on both the official Epson website and various other driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone kindly provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson Xp-235? I greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp-235

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp-235 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-235.exe
Version: 7.768
File size: 13.95 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 5.56

Epson Xp-235

(click above to download)

Inkjet printer/scanner/copier
Dimensions: 39.2 x 30 x 14.5 cm (15.4 x 11.8 x 5.7 in)
Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lbs)
Print speed: Up to 8 pages per minute (black & white), 4 pages per minute (color)
Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
Supported paper sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL
Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson Xp-235 not printing?
A: Make sure the printer has enough ink cartridges installed and check if the cartridges are properly installed. Also, ensure that the printer is connected to the power source and the USB or Wi-Fi connection is established.

2. Q: Why is my scanned document coming out blurry?
A: Check if the original document is clean and free from any smudges or dirt. Make sure the document is placed correctly on the scanner glass. Adjust the scanner resolution settings to a higher value for better quality scans.

3. Q: How do I resolve Wi-Fi connectivity issues with my Epson Xp-235?
A: Verify that the printer and Wi-Fi router are located close to each other to ensure a strong signal. Restart both the printer and the router. Ensure that the Wi-Fi network name and password are entered correctly during the setup process. If troubles persist, reset the printer's network settings and reconfigure the Wi-Fi connection.
Sully1991

Re: Re: Epson Xp-235

Post by Sully1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the Epson XP-235, I've been struggling to find a reliable one!