Epson L360 Printer Free Download

Bobby93

Post by Bobby93 »

I recently purchased an Epson L360 printer and I'm trying to update the driver for it. I've searched on the Epson website and various other driver downloading platforms, but I haven't been able to find a reliable source for the driver download. Can anyone please provide me with a link where I can download the latest driver for Epson L360 printer? I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L360 Printer Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l360 printer free driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l360-printer.exe
Version: 8.776
File size: 17472 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 2.76

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:

- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Technology: On-demand Inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Print Speed: Up to 33 ppm (black and white), up to 15 ppm (color)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 9 cpm (black and white), up to 3.5 cpm (color)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm (4x6 inch), 13x18cm (5x7 inch), 9x13cm (3.5x5 inch), Letter, Legal, Half Letter (5.5x8 inch), Envelopes (DL, C6)
- Paper Handling: 100 sheets input tray, 20 sheets output tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. Why is my Epson L360 printer not printing anything?
A1. There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer properly. Check the ink levels to see if they are sufficient. Try restarting both the computer and the printer. If the problem persists, reinstall the printer driver software.

Q2. My Epson L360 printer is producing streaks or smudges on the printed pages. How can I fix it?
A2. Streaks or smudges on printed pages are usually caused by dirty printer heads or insufficient ink. Perform a nozzle check and head cleaning from the printer software utility. If the issue persists, try replacing the ink cartridges with genuine Epson cartridges and perform the cleaning process again. If the problem still persists, contact Epson support for further assistance.

Q3. The scanning function of my Epson L360 printer is not working. What should I do?
A3. Firstly, ensure that the printer and computer are properly connected and turned on. Make sure you have installed the necessary scanner driver software for your operating system. Try restarting both the computer and the printer. If the problem continues, try scanning with a different software application or try using a different cable for connection. If none of these methods resolve the issue, contact Epson support for further assistance.
Bobby93

Re: Re: Epson L360 Printer Free Download

Post by Bobby93 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson L360 printer, it worked perfectly and I was able to install it without any issues.