Epson L3115 Printer Driver Download

Dottie

Post by Dottie »

I recently purchased an Epson L3115 printer and I'm trying to find the driver download for it. I've searched through the official Epson website, but I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. Additionally, I have also looked on various driver update websites, but unfortunately, I still couldn't find the correct driver download link. I'm running out of options here, so I was wondering if anyone here could provide me with a reliable driver download link for the Epson L3115 printer? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L3115 Printer Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l3115 printer driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l3115-printer.exe
Version: 8.395
File size: 20.54 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 4.91

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: L3115
- Type: Inkjet Printer
- Printer Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore Print Head
- Print Speed: Up to 33 ppm (black), up to 15 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Maximum Paper Size: A4
- Input Capacity: 100 sheets
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS
- Dimensions: 375 x 347 x 179 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson L3115 printer not printing?
A: There can be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB cable. Also, check if there are any error messages or low ink levels. Lastly, make sure that the printer driver is correctly installed on your computer.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper jam issues with my Epson L3115 printer?
A: If you are experiencing paper jam issues, follow these steps: (1) Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. (2) Open the printer cover and remove any jammed paper. (3) Gently pull out any stuck paper from the input tray, if applicable. (4) Close the printer cover and reconnect the power cord. (5) Turn on the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: My Epson L3115 printer is producing blurry prints. What should I do?
A: Blurry prints can occur due to various reasons. To resolve this issue, ensure that the print heads are clean. You can use the printer's built-in utility to run a head cleaning cycle. Additionally, check the print settings and make sure the correct print quality is selected. If the problem persists, try replacing the ink cartridges as they might be low or outdated.
Dottie

Re: Re: Epson L3115 Printer Driver Download

Post by Dottie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L3115 printer, it worked like a charm!