Easycap Dc60 Driver Windows 10 Download

Danny1992

Post by Danny1992 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I am now in need of the driver for my Easycap DC60 device. I have searched extensively on various websites, including the manufacturer's official website, but I couldn't find a compatible driver for Windows 10. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable driver link specifically for the Easycap DC60 on Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate your assistance as I am unable to use the device without the appropriate driver. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Easycap Dc60 Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download easycap dc60 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: easycap-dc60_win10.exe
Version: 1.489
File size: 27607 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 3.97

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Easycap DC60
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver Download: Available for Windows 10
- Functionality: Captures and records video/audio from external sources
- Input: USB 2.0 interface
- Supported Formats: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Video Input: Composite RCA or S-Video
- Audio Input: RCA Audio input
- Software Compatibility: Supports various video editing software on Windows 10
- Cable Length: 1 meter
- Power Source: Powered through USB

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: I have installed the Easycap DC60 driver on my Windows 10, but it is not working. What could be the issue?
A1: Make sure that the device is properly connected to your computer's USB port. Additionally, check if the device is recognized by Windows 10 in the Device Manager. If not, try a different USB port or reinstall the driver.

Q2: I am experiencing poor video quality while using the Easycap DC60. How can I improve it?
A2: Ensure that you are using good quality cables for your video and audio inputs. Check for loose connections and ensure that all cables are securely plugged in. Additionally, adjust the settings within the video editing software to enhance the video quality.

Q3: The audio is not being captured by my Easycap DC60 device. What can I do to fix this?
A3: Firstly, verify that the audio source is properly connected to the RCA audio input of the device. Next, check the audio settings in both the video editing software and the Windows audio settings to ensure that the correct audio input device is selected. If the issue persists, try using a different audio source or reinstall the device driver.
Danny1992

Re: Re: Easycap Dc60 Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Danny1992 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the EasyCap DC60 driver for Windows 10, it worked perfectly for me!