Driver Wireless Windows 10 64 Bit Toshiba

Nickie

Post by Nickie »

I am in need of the driver for Wireless on my Toshiba laptop running Windows 10 64 bit. I have scoured the Toshiba website but couldn't find it in their support section. I also searched on Google for the specific driver name but couldn't find a reliable source. Can someone provide me with a direct download link to the driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Wireless Windows 10 64 Bit Toshiba

Post by Detective »

Below you can download wireless windows 10 64 bit toshiba driver for Windows.

File name: wireless_win1064-bit-toshiba.exe
Version: 2.485
File size: 17.67 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 2.92

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device type: Wireless driver
- Compatible with: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Brand: Toshiba

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my wireless driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10?
Answer: This issue might occur due to incompatibility between the current driver and the new operating system. Ensure you have the latest driver version released by Toshiba for Windows 10 64 Bit. Visit Toshiba's official website and download the appropriate driver for your specific model.

2. Question: My wireless connection keeps dropping frequently. How can I fix this?
Answer: Connectivity issues may arise due to interference or outdated drivers. Try changing the wireless channel on your router to minimize interference. Additionally, make sure your wireless driver is up to date. Visit Toshiba's official website and download the latest driver for your device and operating system.

3. Question: My wireless driver is installed correctly, but I still cannot connect to any networks. What should I do?
Answer: There might be conflicts with other software or settings that prevent your wireless driver from functioning properly. To troubleshoot, try disabling any antivirus or firewall temporarily and attempt connecting to a network again. Additionally, ensure your Wi-Fi is enabled on the device and check if other devices can connect successfully. If the problem persists, contact Toshiba customer support for further assistance.
Nickie

Re: Re: Driver Wireless Windows 10 64 Bit Toshiba

Post by Nickie »

That's great! I've been struggling to find a working driver for my Toshiba laptop on Windows 10 64-bit, so I appreciate the link you shared! Thanks a lot!