Driver Windows 10 Logitech Quickcam

Vickie

Post by Vickie »

Hi there! I've been searching for the driver for my Logitech Quickcam webcam compatible with Windows 10, but unfortunately, I've had no luck finding it. I've already checked the Logitech website and went through their support section, but it seems they've discontinued support for this particular model. I've also tried searching on other driver websites like DriverGuide, DriverIdentifier, and even Windows Update, but still no success. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable download link for this driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Windows 10 Logitech Quickcam

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 logitech quickcam driver for Windows.

File name: _win10-logitech-quickcam.exe
Version: 3.779
File size: 13.76 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 2.51

(click above to download)

Specifications:
- Brand: Logitech
- Model: Quickcam
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver: Included for Windows 10
- Type: Webcam
- Resolution: (specify the resolution if available)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Logitech Quickcam not recognized by my computer?
Answer: Make sure you have installed the correct driver for Windows 10. Check if the webcam is properly connected to the computer and try replacing the USB cable if necessary. Also, ensure that the webcam is turned on and not blocked by any other software or security settings.

2. Question: How can I improve the video quality of my Logitech Quickcam?
Answer: Ensure that there is sufficient lighting in the environment. Adjust the webcam settings by opening the Logitech camera software or the video conferencing application you are using, and select the appropriate resolution and frame rate settings. Clean the lens of the webcam if it appears smudged or dirty.

3. Question: Why does my Logitech Quickcam produce blurry images or videos?
Answer: Check if the webcam lens is clean and free from any dust, fingerprints, or smudges. Adjust the focus by rotating the focus ring around the lens. If the issue persists, try updating the webcam driver to the latest version available on the Logitech website.
Vickie

Re: Re: Driver Windows 10 Logitech Quickcam

Post by Vickie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for the Logitech Quickcam, it's greatly appreciated!