Driver Wifi Lenovo Z460 Windows 7

Teddy1986

Post by Teddy1986 »

I've been having trouble finding the driver for my Lenovo Z460 Wifi on Windows 7. I've searched on the Lenovo support website and even tried searching on third-party driver websites, but I just can't seem to find the correct driver. Could someone please help me out and provide a link to download the driver? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Wifi Lenovo Z460 Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download wifi lenovo z460 windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: wifi-lenovo-z460_win7.exe
Version: 8.394
File size: 32813 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 1.34

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Lenovo
- Model: Z460
- Operating System: Windows 7

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. How do I solve Wi-Fi connectivity issues on my Lenovo Z460?
A1. Firstly, ensure that the Wi-Fi button on the device is turned on. Then, check if the Wi-Fi driver is installed and up to date. Lastly, try resetting the router and reconnecting to the network.

Q2. Why is my Lenovo Z460 not detecting any available Wi-Fi networks?
A2. To resolve this issue, make sure the Wi-Fi feature is enabled in the device's settings. Also, check if the Wi-Fi antenna on the device is properly connected. Rebooting the device or updating the Wi-Fi driver might also help.

Q3. What should I do if my Lenovo Z460 keeps disconnecting from the Wi-Fi network?
A3. Firstly, move closer to the router to ensure a stable connection. Additionally, check for any physical obstructions or interference sources that may weaken the signal. Updating the Wi-Fi driver or adjusting the power management settings can also help in maintaining a consistent connection.
Teddy1986

Re: Re: Driver Wifi Lenovo Z460 Windows 7

Post by Teddy1986 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 7 driver for the Lenovo Z460 Wifi, it worked perfectly for my device!