Driver Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N Para Windows 10

Carol1991

Post by Carol1991 »

I've been searching for the driver link for Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N for Windows 10, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried looking on the official Tp-Link website, but the driver section only goes up to Windows 8.1. I've also checked other driver download websites, but they either have outdated versions or require me to sign up for a premium account. Can someone please provide me with a direct driver link for Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N that is compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N Para Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download tp-link tl-wn822n para windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: tp-link-tl-wn822n-para_win10.exe
Version: 5.926
File size: 36312 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 5.93

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N
- Driver Compatibility: Windows 10
- Product Type: Wireless USB Adapter
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Frequency Range: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Signal Rate: 300Mbps
- Antenna Type: 2 x 3dBi External Antennas
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N not connecting to the Wi-Fi network?
A: Firstly, ensure that the wireless adapter is properly plugged in the USB port. Then, verify if the Wi-Fi network name and password are correctly entered in the network settings of the computer. Additionally, make sure that the Wi-Fi router is working properly and not experiencing any technical issues.

2. Q: My Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N is connected, but the internet speed is significantly slow. What could be the problem?
A: Slow internet speed can be caused by various factors. Firstly, check if multiple devices are connected to the Wi-Fi network, as this may lead to bandwidth congestion. Ensure that the Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N is placed in an optimal location, away from physical barriers and interference sources. Also, verify if the internet service provider is providing the subscribed speed. Lastly, updating the Wi-Fi adapter driver to the latest version might help improve the speed.

3. Q: The Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N is not being recognized by my Windows 10 computer. What steps can I take to fix this issue?
A: If the Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N is not recognized by the computer, try the following troubleshooting steps. Firstly, confirm that the USB port is functioning properly by connecting other devices. If it works, switch to a different USB port for connecting the adapter. Ensure that the appropriate driver for Windows 10 is installed. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the driver or update it to the latest version. If the issue persists, consider contacting the Tp-Link support team for further assistance.
Carol1991

Re: Re: Driver Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N Para Windows 10

Post by Carol1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link! I've been struggling to find a working driver for my Tp-Link Tl-Wn822N on Windows 10, and this seems to be the solution I've been looking for.