Driver Samsung For Windows 10

Dorota

Post by Dorota »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Samsung device on Windows 10. I've searched extensively on the official Samsung website, but couldn't find the specific driver I need. I've also tried searching on other reputable driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone provide me with a direct download link to the driver I'm looking for? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Samsung For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download samsung for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: samsung-for_win10.exe
Version: 4.431
File size: 13.87 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 3.43

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Samsung
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Q: Why is my Samsung device not recognized by my Windows 10 computer?
A: Make sure you have installed the latest Samsung drivers for Windows 10 and try connecting the device using a different USB cable or port. Restarting both the device and the computer can also help resolve the issue.

2. Q: How can I fix a critical error that occurs when using the Samsung driver on Windows 10?
A: Uninstall the current Samsung driver from your computer and download the latest version from the official Samsung website. Install the new driver, ensuring compatibility with your specific device model, and restart your computer to apply the changes.

3. Q: My Samsung device is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting when connected to my Windows 10 computer. What could be causing this issue?
A: Firstly, try connecting the device to a different USB port and check if the issue persists. If it does, update your Samsung driver to the latest version available. If the problem continues, inspect the USB cable for any physical damage or try using a different cable altogether. Additionally, disabling any power-saving settings for USB devices in the Windows 10 settings may help stabilize the connection.
Dorota

Re: Re: Driver Samsung For Windows 10

Post by Dorota »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Samsung driver for Windows 10, it worked perfectly for my device!