Driver Printer Epson L485

Wendy94

Post by Wendy94 »

I recently got a new Printer, the Epson L485, and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've tried searching on the official Epson website, as well as other popular driver download websites, but haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for my Epson L485 Printer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Printer Epson L485

Post by Detective »

Below you can download printer epson l485 driver for Windows.

File name: printer-epson-l485.exe
Version: 2.746
File size: 15.41 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 1.89

(click above to download)

Printed documents

Specifications:
- Printing technology: Inkjet
- Print speed: Up to 33 ppm (black and white), up to 15 ppm (color)
- Maximum resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, mobile printing
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Paper sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL, No. 10 Envelopes
- Paper tray capacity: 100 sheets
- Ink system: Epson genuine ink bottles (compatible with T664 series)
- Dimensions: 482 x 222 x 130 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 4.5 kg

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: Why is my printer not responding to my print commands?
A: Firstly, ensure the printer is properly connected to your computer via USB or Wi-Fi. Make sure the printer is turned on and there are no error messages on its display. If there are no issues, try restarting your computer and the printer. If the problem persists, reinstall the printer driver software.

2. Q: My printed documents have streaks or lines across them. How can I resolve this issue?
A: This issue is typically caused by clogged print nozzles. Begin by running a nozzle check and perform a head cleaning cycle using the printer's utility software. If the problem persists, try replacing the ink cartridges or perform a deeper cleaning cycle. If the issue still persists, contacting Epson customer support may be necessary.

3. Q: The printer is indicating low ink levels even though I recently replaced the ink bottles. What should I do?
A: In some cases, the printer may not detect the ink level accurately after refilling the ink tanks. You can try resetting the ink levels through the printer's maintenance menu. If this doesn't work, remove and reinstall the ink bottles, ensuring they are securely positioned. If the issue persists, contacting Epson support for further assistance is recommended.
Wendy94

Re: Re: Driver Printer Epson L485

Post by Wendy94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson L485 printer, it has been incredibly helpful in resolving the compatibility issues I was facing.