Driver Para Xerox Phaser 3116

Robby96

Post by Robby96 »

I've been searching for the driver link for my Xerox Phaser 3116 printer, but I haven't had any luck finding it. I've tried searching on the official Xerox website, as well as other driver download websites, but I couldn't find the specific driver for my model. Could someone please help me out and provide me with a direct download link for the Xerox Phaser 3116 driver? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Para Xerox Phaser 3116

Post by Detective »

Below you can download para xerox phaser 3116 driver for Windows.

File name: para_xerox-phaser-3116.exe
Version: 8.567
File size: 14.63 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver 2.72

(click above to download)

The device in question is the Xerox Phaser 3116 printer.

Specifications of the Xerox Phaser 3116:
- Printer type: Monochrome laser printer
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 16 pages per minute
- Paper capacity: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, B5, envelopes, and custom sizes
- Interface: USB
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Xerox Phaser 3116:

1. Question: Why is my printed document coming out with streaks or smudges?
Answer: There could be various reasons for streaks or smudges on your printouts. First, ensure you are using the correct type and quality of paper. Check if the printer's toner cartridge needs replacement or cleaning. Additionally, make sure the paper path is free from any debris or obstructions.

2. Question: The printer is not detecting or feeding the paper properly, what could be the issue?
Answer: If the Xerox Phaser 3116 is not properly detecting or feeding the paper, check if the paper guides are correctly aligned and holding the sheets in place. Ensure the paper is loaded correctly into the input tray. Clean the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth. If the problem persists, examine if there are any jams or obstructions in the paper path that need to be cleared.

3. Question: The printer is displaying a "Low Toner" message, but I recently replaced the toner cartridge. What should I do?
Answer: If the printer is exhibiting a "Low Toner" message despite a recent toner cartridge replacement, try removing the new cartridge and reinstalling it to ensure it is properly seated. Check if the cartridge is an original Xerox cartridge and not a third-party one, as compatibility issues can arise. If the problem persists, contact Xerox customer support for further assistance.
Robby96

Re: Re: Driver Para Xerox Phaser 3116

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Xerox Phaser 3116, it's greatly appreciated!