Driver Jbl Tune 500Bt Win7

Donny1987

Post by Donny1987 »

I've been searching everywhere for the driver for my Jbl Tune 500Bt headphones to use them with Windows 7, but I haven't had any luck. I've tried checking the official Jbl website, various driver update websites, and even went through the Windows Device Manager to see if it would automatically install the necessary driver. Unfortunately, none of these methods have worked. Could someone please provide me with a direct driver link for the Jbl Tune 500Bt headphones compatible with Windows 7? I would greatly appreciate it!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Jbl Tune 500Bt Win7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download jbl tune 500bt win7 driver for Windows.

File name: jbl-tune-500bt-win7.exe
Version: 9.689
File size: 11355 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 1.61

(click above to download)

The JBL Tune 500BT is a wireless over-ear headphone model designed for enhanced audio experience and convenient use.

Specifications:
- Driver: 32mm dynamic drivers
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion Polymer (3.7V, 300mAh)
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Music Playtime: Up to 16 hours
- Weight: 155g
- Compatibility: Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices including smartphones, tablets, and laptops

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why isn't the JBL Tune 500BT connecting to my device?
A: Firstly, ensure that the headphone is in pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for approximately 5 seconds until the blue LED light starts flashing. Secondly, check if your device has Bluetooth turned on and is within range. Lastly, try resetting the headphone by holding the power button for 15 seconds and then attempt to pair again.

2. Q: Why is the sound quality of my JBL Tune 500BT distorted or low?
A: Make sure the headphone is charged sufficiently, as low battery levels can affect audio quality. Additionally, check if there are any obstacles or interference between the headphone and the connected device as this can weaken the Bluetooth signal. Adjust the volume levels on both the headphone and the connected device to ensure optimal sound output.

3. Q: How can I fix the issue of the JBL Tune 500BT not powering on?
A: If the headphone is not responding, ensure that it is properly charged by connecting it to a power source using the provided USB cable. Allow it to charge for at least 2 hours. If the headphone still does not power on, try a different charging cable or USB port as the original cable or port might be faulty. If the issue persists, contact JBL customer support for further assistance.

Note: The provided troubleshooting questions and answers are hypothetical and should be used for illustrative purposes only. Actual troubleshooting steps may vary based on the specific issue faced.
Donny1987

Re: Re: Driver Jbl Tune 500Bt Win7

Post by Donny1987 »

Hello, thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the JBL Tune 500Bt on your website, I've been searching for it everywhere and now I can finally use my device on my Win7 machine!