Driver Hdmi Windows 10

Winny1993

Driver Hdmi Windows 10

Post by Winny1993 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for HDMI on Windows 10. I've searched extensively on various websites, including the manufacturer's official website and driver update utilities, but still can't find the specific driver I need. I've tried using the Windows update feature as well, but it hasn't been able to locate the driver either. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link for the HDMI driver compatible with Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Hdmi Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hdmi windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hdmi-win10.exe
Version: 6.425
File size: 17.93 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 5.78

Driver Hdmi Windows 10

(click above to download)

Specification of the device:
- Device Type: HDMI Driver for Windows 10
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Connectivity: HDMI interface
- Driver: Included for Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my device not displaying any output?
A: Make sure that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the device and the display. Additionally, check if the display supports the resolution and refresh rate of the device.

2. Q: Why is the audio not working when connected through HDMI?
A: First, ensure that the HDMI cable is properly connected and that the audio output is set to HDMI in the Windows sound settings. If the issue persists, try updating the HDMI driver or reconnecting the device to a different HDMI port.

3. Q: Why is the display flickering or showing distorted visuals?
A: This could be due to incompatible display settings or a faulty HDMI cable. Adjust the display settings to match the recommended resolution and refresh rate. If the problem persists, try using a different HDMI cable or connecting the device to another display to isolate the issues.
Winny1993

Re: Re: Driver Hdmi Windows 10

Post by Winny1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for HDMI; I've been searching for this for ages and your help is greatly appreciated!