Driver Hd 6570

Betsy90

Driver Hd 6570

Post by Betsy90 »

I recently upgraded my computer with an HD 6570 graphics card, but I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the manufacturer's website and also tried searching on various driver update websites, but I still can't find a working link. I've also tried using the auto-detect feature on the manufacturer's website, but it didn't recognize my graphics card. Could anyone please provide me with a direct download link for the HD 6570 driver? Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Hd 6570

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hd 6570 driver for Windows.

File name: hd-6570.exe
Version: 7.959
File size: 11780 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 1.77

Driver Hd 6570

(click above to download)

HDMI, DVI, VGA
Resolution: Up to 2560 x 1600
Memory Size: 1GB DDR3
Power Usage: 44W
Interface: PCI Express 2.1 x16
Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Linux
Warranty: 1 year

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my display not working after installing the HD 6570 driver?
A: Make sure that the driver installation was successful and restart your computer. Check the cable connections to ensure they are secure and properly connected. If the issue persists, try reseating the graphics card in its PCI Express slot.

2. Q: Why am I experiencing graphical artifacts and flickering on my screen with the HD 6570?
A: Ensure that the graphics card is properly connected to the power supply and that it has sufficient power. Update the driver to the latest version provided by the manufacturer. If the problem persists, check if your system meets the minimum power requirements for the HD 6570 and consider upgrading your power supply if necessary.

3. Q: My HD 6570 is overheating and causing my computer to crash. What should I do?
A: Ensure that your computer's case has proper ventilation and that the fans are functioning correctly. Clean any dust or debris that may have accumulated on the graphics card's heatsink or the surrounding area. Check if the graphics card's fan is spinning properly. If the issue persists, consider applying new thermal paste to the graphics card's processor or seek professional assistance for further troubleshooting.
Betsy90

Re: Re: Driver Hd 6570

Post by Betsy90 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HD 6570, I really appreciate it!